Featured Post

The Road to the TMAT GT 2024 - Tiberius's List

Good morning gamers, There wasn't a lot of time between the Spring Zephyr tournament and the GT this year, so I streamlined my list test...

Friday, August 14, 2020

TMAT Drafts: Episode 2, Top-30 Leaders, Casters, & Supports for the Forces of Evil

Looking for something (else) to watch this weekend whilst painting that mumak who's still sitting around? Well, Centaur, RedJacket, MinutemanKirk, Tiberius, and Rythbryt are back with their top-30 picks for the forces of evil! Lots of spooky things in here (complete with spooky sound-effects!).

How do you think we did? And what glaring omissions would you have taken instead?

If you missed Part I where we did the forces of good, you can find it here.


7 comments:

  1. Great to relive the draft - I think I would have only made one change to my roster: pick my 6th pick 4th. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good!
      I just started a blog myself at https://hobbytrailer.blogspot.com.
      any tips?

      Delete
    2. The blog looks great! A few things we've learned: first and foremost, schedule posts to go up on different days - this helps people who follow the blog to not accidentally miss a post (and gives you more views per post).

      Second, pictures are your friend - not only can they be an unintentional means of discovering your blog, but can save you time in explaining things.

      Third, building tables (like the wound chart in your how-to-play post) in something other than blogger (spreadsheet app like Excel or even taking a picture of the actual one) can be a useful visual aid for your audience.

      Looking forward to seeing how your tournament goes - RAISE THE WHITE HAND (no offense, Theoden). ;-)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the tips!
      I've actually been inspired by your blog, so this is HUGE for me.
      Looking forward to new posts (both on my blog and yours).

      Delete
    4. THE WHITE HAND HAS BEEN RAISED.

      Delete
    5. Glad you like the content - we added your blog to our sidebar so we can keep up with all that's happening with your group!

      Delete