With most of my prep for the upcoming GT already done, today's post is going to be a project that I hope to have done before this summer - Weathertop. Our dedicated readership will recall that at the last Hunter's Red October tournament, I took an army of Ringwraiths. Our dedicated readers will also recall that my first army for Good was the Fellowship of the Ring, and so Weathertop has a special place in my LOTR-nerd heart.
"...we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make." ~Wood Elf Leader, The Fellowship of the Ring
Pages
Featured Post
The New Age Is Begun: the Realms of Men Army List
Good morning gamers, This is the last Rohan list we need to cover - and honestly, it's a list that I'm keen to take to a tournament ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment